Blu Wellbeing helps you book a massage to your home, hotel, office or event. Our system connects you with a vetted professional massage therapist that matches your time and date request for your appointment. Once receiving a confirmation email you can expect the therapist at your doorstep at your appointment time with a massage table, fresh sheets, oils and therapeutic music. Relax, unwind and restore in the comfort of your own home.
Blu Wellbeing is Montreals trusted mobile massage therapy company that offers four massage modalities: therapeutic, deep tissue, sports and prenatal. We also offer couples massage if you wish to relax with someone you care about. Couples massages can be done either side-by-side or one session after the other. Blu Wellbeing also offers chair or table massages at the workplace and for events.
All you need to do is choose the part of your home that you wish to be massaged in. The licensed massage therapist will set everything up upon arriving to your home.
We will match you with a quality professional that suits your needs and time request. If you have a preference for gender you can write that in the comments section upon setting your appointment.
All of our massage therapists are personally vetted. We are very careful with who is hired, making sure that the therapist is highly experienced, certified and licensed. All of our therapists are RMTs and have the highest level of professionalism, integrity and respect. Therefore, we expect the same quality of respect reciprocated by our clients.
Deep tissue is a firm pressure that is beneficial for those that have a chronic muscle tension and want to get rid of their knots, aches and pains.
Therapeutic is recommended to those that want to simply unwind and relax their muscles, enjoying all the therapeutic benefits of a massage.
Sports massage is designed for athletes that seek to pump, stimulate and improve flexibility in the body. It is great in preparing the body for athletic activity.
Prenatal massage is complementary to prenatal care, reducing stress and relieving the discomforts experienced during pregnancy.
Before receiving the massage the therapist will leave the room to give you time to undress removing all clothing (underwear is optional) and to slide underneath the first sheet. Your body will be covered throughout the massage as the massage therapist will only uncover the part of the body that they are working on.
Yes! Once enjoying a massage with one of our therapists you can request to rebook with the same therapist with our booking system.
We do not accept insurance as a form of payment, however, you will be given an insurance receipt once your massage service is complete. Once receiving your insurance receipt for your massage you can submit the claim to your insurance company and will be reimbursed by them.
– Cancelled appointments that are 1 week or less will be issued a credit for future bookings.
– To receive a refund on appointments cancelled with more than 7 days advance notice to the appointment date, kindly send an email email@example.com.
– Once a credit has been issued and sent for a cancelled appointment, the option for a refund is no longer available.
– Appointments with late cancel of 24 hours or less are charged for 100% of the appointment cost.
– If weather conditions impose a threat to the safety of our massage therapists, appointments may be rescheduled with priority placement.
– Credits that are offered due to cancelled appointments are to be used within six months of receiving it.
– Cancelling and Rescheduling more than one appointment in a row will automatically result in a credit for the appointment total.
All payments are processed at the time of the booking.
When booking an appointment with Blu Wellbeing there is a section where you can indicate where you massage therapist can find free parking.
IMPORTANT: If there is no free parking, you will be charged for the parking meter. Payment for the parking meter can be paid directly to the massage therapist at the time of the appointment or an electronic invoice will be sent with a 5% service charge.